Sunday, April 1, 2012

Opening Weekend

Reinventing Mimi B Design is officially in business and open in booth #1501 in the Frisco Mercantile.  You can't imagine all of the long days that have gone into pulling everything together, and I would never have been able to accomplish everything without Lucia's help.  SHOUT OUT TO LUCIA!  Thank you!

I've been having more fun than you can imagine.  As we started working on the practice staging in the Lady Cave, I was absolutely amazed at how wonderful everything looked together.

When I woke up this morning, Honey asked me if I was nervous, and I told him "not at all".  It's the most wonderful, exciting, and somehow peaceful adventure I've ever started.  Thanks to all my friends, family, Honey, and Icky for all of the support in helping to make this dream come true.

~Thanks for coming along for the ride.  Unbelievably, it's another top down day!  Wear your sunscreen because we may be out for awhile celebrating this big day.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your "wonderful, exciting," and "peaceful adventure"! Dreams DO come true. ;)

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.